Friday

22

hello everyone.

Alhamdulillah, i have been given the chance to see a brand new day today. Thank God for giving me a chance to celebrate my 22nd birthday last Wednesday with my loved ones.

i got some messages and phone call starting from 4p.m. on 25th February as it was already 26th in Malaysia. as i am hiding my birth date on facebook, i did not expect my friends to remember it. but they did :') it would be nice if i could celebrate my special day with them. unfortunately, we were (and still are) thousand miles apart. that's alright. knowing that i am still in your mind is enough to make me happy.

a year older, need to be wiser. more matured. when i was young, i planned to get married by the age 24 or 25, which is only 2 or 3 years from now. i just realized it is hard to achieve. haha. let God decides what's best for me. what's more important now, i need to study hard and smart and be a good doctor. in shaa Allah.

i don't ask much for my birhtday. just, please. doakan saya berjaya.

thanks.

No comments: